Can you believe that we are already in December? This year has flown by, and as we enter the holiday season, we have a lot to keep us busy.
We are kicking off the month of December with National Handwashing Week. Washing our hands is imperative to staying healthy year-round and must be part of everyone’s everyday routine.
Take a look at the video below and share it with everyone in your household. Feel free to share this with anyone in your local community, too!
You can also keep an eye on our social media pages to see a short, fun handwashing video from Katie Erdlitz, DNP.
Influenza Vaccine – It’s not too late!
Even though influenza hit our community a little earlier than expected this year, we do want you to know that the worst may not be over. We can see the flu during every month of the year, and different strains will continue to circulate into the spring. Call the office at (251) 928-5568 to get your influenza vaccine scheduled.
December is also a busy month for holiday festivities. Throughout December, we have so many fun events happening in our community. Here are a few of our local top picks:
- Thursday, December 1st – Daphne’s Annual Tree Lighting, 6-8 pm, Daphne City Hall
- Friday, December 2nd – Fairhope’s Magical Christmas Parade, 7 pm Downtown Fairhope
- Saturday, December 3rd – Daphne Christmas Parade, 11 am-1 pm, Olde Towne Daphne Main Street Route
- Friday, December 9th – Santa’s Snow & Movie Night, 4-8 pm, Daphne City Hall
- Saturday, December 10th – Spanish Fort’s Spirit of Christmas Parade, 6 pm, Eastern Shore Center
- Saturday, December 10th – Flora-Bama’s Annual Santa Drop, 11 am, Flora-Bama
- Saturday, December 10th – Annual Christmas Lighted Boat Parade, 5 pm, Lulu’s & The Wharf
- Saturday, December 31st – Noon Year’s Eve at Lulu’s, 10 am, Lulu’s
- Saturday, December 31st – Kid’s Confetti Drop, 10 am, The Wharf
- Saturday, December 31st – Fairhope New Year’s Eve Family Celebration, 8:30 pm, Downtown Fairhope
We would love to hear about your holiday fun. If you have an office visit with us during December, let us know which events you have attended!