- Any patients or family members who have been exposed, tested positive, or are symptomatic for COVID will remain outside of the building.
- To decrease chance of exposure, we are using curbside check-in instead of our waiting area.
- We encourage use of a credit card on file to minimize contact.
- We conduct extensive sanitization processes for our patient exam rooms.
- COVID testing is performed in designated outdoor car visit spaces and followed-up with virtual visits.
https://fairhopepeds.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Mask.jpg 1001 1500 scottbeyer /wp-content/uploads/2021/01/FairhopePediatrics_RGB_Logo_Teal_Horizontal.png scottbeyer2021-08-18 16:27:512021-08-19 12:18:21COVID-Related Changes to Our Workflow
To protect our patients, families, and staff from COVID-19, we continue to adapt our workflow protocols as needed:
Due to the increase of COVID cases in our area and a staffing shortage, families may experience a longer than usual wait time. We greatly apologize for any inconvenience.